Careers at True
Are you seeking a satisfying career with a fast-paced and growing information security consulting and services company? Would you like to work for an organization that values and rewards integrity, intellect, high performance, and teamwork?
Then take a closer look at True Digital Security.
With a foundational belief that our people are our single greatest asset, we strive to create an enriching and collaborative work environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
Our employees work hard, have fun and are proud to be part of True’s team.Positions Currently Available
- Senior Network Security and Malware Analyst – Seeking qualified candidates
- Senior Security Consultant – Seeking qualified candidates
- Penetration Tester/Certified Ethical Hacker – Seeking qualified candidates
- Application Security Analyst – Seeking qualified candidates
- Software Development Intern – Now interviewing for Summer and Fall 2015
- Information Security Analyst Intern – All positions currently filled
True has a formal internship program for sharp, motivated and dedicated undergraduate students (in their junior and senior years at an Oklahoma college or university), aspiring to become leading information security professionals. Our interns gain unique, hands-on experience with a variety of IT exposure from policy and procedure development to tactical service deployment. Learn MoreBenefits
All full-time True employees are eligible for competitive compensation packages that include benefits.Contact Information
If you are interested in beginning a career at True, please email, fax or mail your cover letter and resume to Attn: HR.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 877.720.4030
- Mail: P.O. Box 35623 Tulsa, OK 74153
True Digital Security is an equal opportunity employer. Must be qualified to work in the U.S.