Who We Are
Companies hire True’s certified security experts to work alongside them in order to reach their security goals. In contrast to your standard vendor, True works very hard to be an integral part of your team, helping you make informed decisions while enabling your business to operate more securely.
Our team members hold degrees from U.S. government accredited information security universities with backgrounds performing extensive security research and assessments spanning the private and public sectors as well as the classified space. When you select True as your information assurance provider, you can be confident our staff and firm have the security credentials and know-how to deliver.
Our expert consulting and services staff, includes analysts, consultants, project managers, and management with:
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) credentials
- United States Department of Defense CNSS (Committee on National Security Systems) credentials
- CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional) credentials
- NSA IAM (National Security Agency InfoSec Assessment Methodology ) credentials
- United States Department of Defense Cyber Corps program credentials
- Two years of service in information assurance within United States Department of Defense agencies
- Advanced degrees, Masters or Ph.D., in Computer Science with emphasis in information assurance
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) certified Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) designations
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) certified Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)