Banking & Financial
Due to the nature of their business, banking and financial institutions are a common target of financially-motivated Internet-based attacks. Having a strategic security program foundation in place is critical to protect sensitive customer information, ensure the proper controls are in place to restrict access to the payment system, and ultimately reduce the risk of financial fraud related to a successful cyber security breach.
True offers the following Information Security Services to help banks and financial institutions mitigate risk.
- Information Security Risk Assessments (that incorporate FFIEC Information Security Booklet Requirements)
- Network and Application Penetration Testing
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Security Reviews
- Application Security Assessments (Mobile, Online Banking Websites, and Enterprise Applications)
- Security Program Development
- FFIEC Information Security Guidance & Planning
- PCI Guidance and Planning
- PCI Onsite QSA Audit & Remediation Services
- PCI ASV Scanning Services