Healthcare organizations of all types and sizes strive to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of electronic protected health information (ePHI). ePHI that is created, received, maintained or transmitted by a Covered Entity or Business Associate must be protected to prevent anticipated threats and hazards and impermissible uses and disclosures. If your business fails to adhere to the HIPAA Security Rule and faces an ePHI-related security breach as a result, you can be subject to significant regulatory fines, litigation, breach notification costs, unfavorable media attention and a damaged reputation. True’s HIPAA HITECH expertise can help you achieve and maintain compliance and protect your patients’ information.
True offers the following Information Security Services to help healthcare providers and their business associates mitigate risk and strengthen security.
- HIPAA Risk Assessment
- HIPAA Risk Analysis – to fulfill HIPAA risk analysis requirement (45 CFR 164.308(a)(1)(i))
- EHR Risk Assessment
- Incident Response Forensics & Consulting
- Office of Civil Rights (OCR) Audit Coaching
- Security Program Development
- Security Policy and Procedures Gap Analysis
- Network and Application Penetration Testing
- Wireless Network Security Assessment
- Social Engineering Security Review
- Application Security Assessment