Effective IT security is critical for Software as a Service (SaaS) Providers – especially those involved in hosting sensitive personally identifiable information (PII), electronic protected health information (ePHI), or cardholder data. A successful cyber security attack due to poor implementation of security controls could ultimately cost a SaaS provider your business after paying steep fines and litigation costs, losing revenues from downtime, and/or losing clients who decide not to renew future business deals.
True offers several information security services that can help SaaS providers implement strong security controls, incorporate best practices to mitigate the risk of a successful breach, and provide evidence to potential clients and stakeholders that your security controls are operating effectively.
- SSAE 16 Type II and SOC 1 and 2 Preparation and Assessment
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Network Vulnerability Assessment
- Network and Application Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Assessments
- Application Security Assessment (with source code review)
- Application Threat Modeling/Architecture Review
- Application Development Security Training
- PCI Guidance & Planning
- PCI Onsite QSA Audit & Remediation
- PCI ASV Scanning
- HIPAA Security Rule Gap Analysis and Risk Assessment