Compliance & Audit
- Increasingly complex regulations and standards are constantly evolving.
- Your clients contractually require proof of compliance or inquire about your security practices.
- Failure to achieve compliance may leave you subject to significant regulatory fines and also be costly to your brand reputation and corporate image.
Many businesses are exposed to multiple regulatory and compliance obligations that continue to change. Experts at True are available to help you navigate through your compliance challenges, inform you of your current risk and establish prioritized remediation strategies to achieve and maintain the level of compliance your particular business requires, most affordably and efficiently.
- PCI Guidance & Planning
- PCI Onsite QSA Audit & Remediation Services
- PCI ASV Scanning Services
- Experian EI3PA QSA Assessment
- HIPAA HITECH Gap Analysis & Risk Assessment
- NERC CIP Gap Analysis & Risk Assessment
- Smart Grid Implementation Grant (SGIG) Cyber Security Plan Facilitation and Consulting
- FFIEC Guidance & Planning
- SSAE 16 and SOC 2 Preparation & Assessments