Incident Response Challenges
- Security breach events are stressful and overwhelming for businesses, unsure of which steps to take next.
- Breach disclosure laws and regulatory mandates demand breach notification procedures, risk assessments, and evidence that steps are being taken to address security weaknesses.
- Failure to comply with regulatory requirements can subject your business to greater fines and litigation.
Experts at True are readily available to assist businesses that experience a data compromise or fear that a breach may have taken place. We have the expertise to provide investigative services that address your business needs.
- Forensics Consulting – If you fear a breach may have taken place, True can investigate to provide confirmation and determine your extent of exposure.
- Incident Response – If a breach is confirmed True can guide you as you respond to third parties in compliance with notification requirements for your industry.
- Data Acquisition – True can copy your hard drives and perform investigative analysis, while preserving the chain of custody.
- Employee Separation/Expert Witness – True can investigate for evidence of violation of computer acceptable use policies related to employee separation cases, with expert testimony available.