- Reactive security expenditures are more costly and less effective than establishing a strategic security program foundation to manage security.
- Implementing security that is both effective and efficient is difficult, without the right expertise.
- Organizations face a wide range of risks that must be addressed in an integrated and transparent manner.
Risk Management Solutions
Before you can implement effective security, you must first understand your risks. Experts at True are available to perform an Information Security Risk Assessment and Gap Analysis to clearly define your risk and then help you create or re-engineer your existing security program to address this risk.
Establishing a strong security program with the right policies and procedures helps you become proactive and strategic with security. True can help structure your security program in an auditable format to address your obligations, while achieving security best practices and infusing a risk-based management approach throughout your organization. Interested in implementing an IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)-infused security program? True provides a proven IT GRC methodology with expert consultation and coaching to help you produce measurable results with a “test once, satisfy many” philosophy that creates new efficiencies and significant cost savings.
- Information Security Risk Assessment (Includes ISO 27002 Gap Analysis)
- Security Policy and Procedures Gap Analysis
- IT GRC Security Program Development
- Security Program Development