Security Program Development
The creation and implementation of a strong security program is necessary to safeguard the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of sensitive information and assets. Having a strong security program foundation helps businesses take a proactive approach to security strategy. Without one, businesses are more likely to be reactive, resulting in unplanned security infrastructure expenses that provide inconsistent security at best and fail to align with organizational goals.
Experts at TRUE are available to help businesses develop new security programs and improve existing programs. We evaluate your security program and posture against the ISO 27002 and/or the standards pertinent to your industry such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, PHI, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), etc. As TRUE uncovers weaknesses, we prioritize and diagnose solutions to improve your overall security within an efficient and audit-friendly format that effectively mitigates risk to an acceptable level going forward.
True’s consulting efforts will focus on helping your business reach the following goals:
- Quantify your risk exposure from a third party perspective to help you make a business case for organizational change.
- Address all regulatory issues following a strategic, risk-based approach and provide ongoing compliance management through a properly implemented security program.
- Develop and implement an auditable policy and procedures framework.
- Recognize the importance of aligning risk-related activities with business goals to ensure those activities deliver, and are seen as delivering, real-world business value.
- Work to develop an enterprise culture that shifts responsibility for business risk from the IT organization to the lines of business, with business managers “owning” their data and explicitly accepting the associated risks.
- Design and implement an enterprise-wide security and risk awareness program that educates employees about their security responsibilities as business stakeholders.
Contact True to learn more.